What are Cookies?
To make this site function properly, the Service will place small data files called cookies on your device. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another during a given session on our site.
Cookies from Service Providers:
- Google Analytics may set non-essential cookies to help us analyze user behaviors on site and overall site traffic.
- Vimeo may set essential cookies in order to play embedded video content on our site.
- YouTube may set essential cookies to in order to play embedded video content on our site, and may also set non-essential cookies that collect usage data for analytics and advertising purposes.
- Mailchimp may set cookies in order to assist you in registering for, or opting-in/opting-out of our email newsletter service, and analyzing your behaviors from email newsletters sent to your inbox.
- PayPal is a digital payment processor which may be used to securely submit payments through our site.
- Braintree is a digital payment processor which may be used to securely submit payments through our site.
How to Control Cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for more details, visit cookiepedia.co.uk. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust preferences and re-enter data each time you visit a site. Disabling cookies will cause many basic services on our site to not function as expected.